Friday, September 10, 2010

New additions to the Terracan

Just before we went to Montague for the weekend I fitted a Hannible roof-rack and a single gas cylinder holder. Last week I was in the local Second hand camping shop and there was the Roof Top Tent (RTT) I was after, a Serengeti, made just up the road in the town of Paarl. The price was right, I had the cash, so I bought it. Yesterday it all came together, the tent was fitted (had to have new mounting rails fitted, the originals were the wrong way for the mounting I needed) and a brand new awning complete with sides. All we need now is a new table. I will get one from Hannibleand they can fit it under the roof rack.

All we need now is a week end to test it all out. The closest I will have is the end of September when we have a Public Holiday. The wekend has been booked, we are going to Kromrivier in the Cederberg Mountains with the 4x4 club

No comments:

Post a Comment